Cafe Blinds

Cafe style blinds – turn your outdoor area into an all weather room – ideal for domestic or commercial installations.

Cafe blinds provide protection from the elements and provide a modern way of turning your pergola or entertaining area into a year round, all weather outdoor room.

These outdoor blinds are custom made and attach at the top and sides via sail tracking that can be powder coated to match your structure. The blinds can be rolled up by unzipping and rolling them either manually or with a pulley system. Doorways, valances, pitched roofs and other custom solutions can all be tailored to each individual job.

Featuring high quality materials and a wide choice of fabrics including popular clear and tinted PVC, and various shade mesh solutions, cafe style outdoor blinds can provide shelter from the elements, UV protection and will compliment any outdoor entertaining area.

Our premium cafe blinds provide a great looking cost effective solution to turn your outdoor area into an all weather room. Think of all the times you can entertain in your outdoor area once the cafe blinds are installed, giving your patio or pergola a clean, enclosed look without sacrificing the view.

Contact us today for a free quote on cafe style outdoor blinds for your home or business today! Call on 08 9317 1173 or simply enquire online.

Click here for a fast, free, no-obligation quote on your Cafe Blinds!

We come to you!

Call today to arrange your free in home consultation

Ph: 08 9317 1173

Mob: 0403 167 338

Get a Quote!

* Denotes required field


E-mail Address*

Telephone Number*


Attachments (Optional)
If you have a floorplan/drawing or photo, please upload it here

Riverview outdoor blinds

The Riverview Difference

  • Perth owned and operated, servicing all areas of Perth and surrounding suburbs
  • Highest standards & quality control
  • Top-quality materials & fixtures
  • Installation by qualified trades staff
  • Expert advice & quality service

Did you know adding Outdoor Blinds can increase the value of your property?